Sunday, April 5, 2015

Big News for 'Bama later today or tomorrow?

Battle close to finding a new coach...




     A little bird just told me to expect some news regarding Alabama's next head coach late this afternoon  There is some question about releasing news on Easter Sunday by the University of Alabama.  I'll go with what my source tells me. The potential coach and source  have worked together in the past, and perhaps this source might even be considered for an assistant's job. That doesn't make it a done deal, but it's good enough for me to share this will our readers. 

    I understand that the are no sticking points per se, but some details must be finalized. I'll keep you in the loop. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some news in that time span.The chances seem pretty good. If this is all correct the Tide has met each of its' stated goals. The jump-start would be possible, the follow through with all the needs will be met. This could be a Nick Saban type hire for our basketball program. I think it would safe to assume our recruits, both signed, and being recruited, would be highly impressed with this coach.

UPDATE: ESPN is announcing that Avery Johnson has been hired

No comments:

Post a Comment