Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chubb vows 2nd win tonight...

BIG WORDS FROM AU'S BIG MAN...
Alabama "soft" on the inside...

     According to a Montgomery based sports talk show, Rob Chubb, was quoted as saying they (AU) were going to beat Alabama tonight. I didn't hear it said but boy did my email light up. A couple of Bama fans told me that Chubb said Alabama was "soft" and couldn't the pressure in must score moments. Chubb, if he said that, might have a point. Auburn seems pretty relaxed on their way to an Aubie like season. Right now the Tigers stand just above Missisisspi State who is currently lying on the backs like a submissive dog.  does sound like something someone might say who would like to throw an opponent's game off for the night.

    The Alabama players I spoke with briefly said they were ready and playing Auburn helped get their minds off the LSU. If Chubb knows something we know he should share it with all of us. I can't wait for the suddenly soft Moussa Gueye and Nick Jacobs for hit the paint tonight. Okay, I've hoped before but after watching a practice I'm going out on a limb and say Pollard is going to show up. See you tonight. Tomorrow it's back to watching Jimmie Talylor who is not the least bit soft play in the State Tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment